AGO Caregiver Membership Card
Information about the AGO Caregiver Membership Card
An AGO Caregiver Membership Card can be purchased by a Family, Contributing, Supporting, Sustaining, Fellow, AGONext or Curators' Circle members for a designated (named) caregiver. The caregiver must be 18 years of age or older.
The caregiver card will have the same expiry date as the family's membership expiry date. The cost of the caregiver card is $35 no matter when it is purchased. Caregiver privileges are valid only when the caregiver is accompanied by children aged 17 and under. The caregiver card is not trasferrable. The caregiver must present a valid AGO Caregiver Membership Card and ID when bringing member children to the Gallery.
If the caregiver changes during the course of a membership year, the old AGO Caregiver Membership Card must be returned to the AGO (via mail or in person). A new caregiver card will be issued for a $5 fee. The AGO reserves the right to limit the number of times per year a family may update a caregiver card.
To order an AGO Caregiver Membership Card visit the Membership Desk on your next visit or call the Membership Office.
There are five easy ways to become a Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership online through the secure membership registration page.
- IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Desk at the AGO and your membership package will be processed within minutes.
- BY PHONE: Have your credit card ready and call the Membership Office at 416 979 6620, (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
- BY FAX: If paying by credit card, complete the Membership Application Form and fax to 416 979 6646. Allow two weeks for processing.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Membership Application Form and mail it, with your choice of payment to:MEMBERSHIP OFFICE, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1G4.
- All AGO Membership prices include HST