AGO Next members enjoy a wealth of benefits including:
- Invitations to ten exclusive AGO Next events such as a behind-the-scenes tour of the AGO’s art vaults, artist talks, an evening of performance art, and an introduction to starting an art collection (Note that most of the events will not carry additional event fees)
- Free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions (includes free coat check)
- One guest per membership cardholder admitted to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions (includes free coat check for guests). Those with an Individual with Hosting Privileges membership have additional guest privileges.
- A charitable tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount ($300 for an Individual Membership, $520 for a Dual or Individual with Hosting Privileges Membership)
- Discounts on AGO education programs, Cinemathèque Ontario screenings
- 10% discount in FRANK, the AGO restaurant, and at our café and shopAGO, plus additional seasonal offers
- Reciprocal admission at selected North American art museums, including Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago; the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts; and the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo
- Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO members’ magazine and subscription to the AGO’s monthly e-newsletter
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events
- Exclusive use of Art Rental + Sales Gallery
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
Note: AGO Next is an annual membership program. If paying in monthly installments, a full year commitment is required.
Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1G4.
Tel: 416.979.6660 ext. 505