Contributing Membership – $190 to $309
A spectacular new building. Powerful new artworks. Exciting new ideas.
There is so much to see and do at the new AGO, that you will return time and again to reconnect with art, architecture and the city.
Join the AGO at the Contributing Membership level, and enjoy added benefits, including unlimited family/dual admission plus the ability to invite up to two guests on every visit.
- Two membership cards for free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions for the two named adult cardholders and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- Two guests admitted per membership (includes free coat check for guests)
- 10% discount in FRANK, the AGO restaurant, our café and the AGO Shop, plus additional seasonal offers Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO members’ magazine
- Subscription to the AGO’s monthly enewsletter, What’s On
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events
- Exclusive use of Art Rental + Sales Gallery
- Free coat check
- Advance notice of children's classes and FREE family events
- Private playdate bookings (weekday afternoons only, for a fee) in the Dr. Mariano Elia Hands-On Centre
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Income tax receipt for maximum allowable portion
- Reciprocal admission at selected North American art museums, including Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago; the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts; and the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo
- AGO Caregiver Membership Card available for $35. Please visit the Membership Desk on your next visit or call us for more details
There are five easy ways to become a Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership online through the secure membership registration page.
- IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Desk at the AGO and your membership package will be processed within minutes.
- BY PHONE: Have your credit card ready and call the Membership Office at 416 979 6620, (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
- BY FAX: If paying by credit card, complete the Membership Application Form and fax to 416 979 6646. Allow two weeks for processing.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Membership Application Form and mail it, with your choice of payment to:MEMBERSHIP OFFICE, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1G4.
- All AGO Membership prices include HST