Corporate Advocate: $5,000 – $9,999
As a Corporate Advocate, your company will enjoy the following privileges:
- 4 corporate membership cards (total): admits 2 visitors per card, and includes free admission to the permanent collection and most special exhibitions
- 25 general admission passes to the AGO’s permanent collection
- 1 customized art tour or interactive experience for up to 25 people during Gallery hours
- 1 complimentary venue rental of a AGO Bistro private dining room*
- Discount on booking fee for seminar room in the new Weston Family Learning Centre (WFLC)**
- Discount on Individual or Family/Dual AGO memberships when purchasing 5 or more
- Recognition in the AGO’s Annual Report and on Annual Donor Wall
In addition, your company will receive all Corporate Friend membership privileges:
- 10% discount in shopAGO, with special promotions throughout the year
- 10% discount at AGO Bistro - the AGO Restaurant, caféAGO and the Espresso Bar
- 25% discount on select surcharged exhibitions (online purchase only) as a benefit to extend to employees (AGO will provide special promo code)
- 1 customized art tour for up to 15 people during Gallery hours
- Complimentary coat check
- Exclusive Members-Only access to the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events
- Invitation to Members’ Day Open House
- Discounts on most education programs
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO’s magazine for members, and monthly eNewsletters
- Reciprocal membership to other leading North American art galleries and museums
- Recognition on www.ago.net, Corporate Members’ page
- Certificate or poster acknowledging support
* Minimum spend may be required; subject to availability; blackout dates may occur
** One per term of membership. Corporate members may incur costs for event or venue cancellations. Please see AGO cancellation policy for more information. Benefits not used within the membership term cannot be carried over to the next membership term.
Please note: The value of the benefits offered in the Corporate Membership program prevents the Gallery from issuing charitable tax receipts for the benefits portion of the membership contribution. Most companies, however, can deduct their full contribution as a business expense. The Gallery gratefully accepts donations from corporations wishing to forgo the benefits of the program, or to add to their membership contribution. In these cases, donors are issued tax receipts.
Become a Corporate Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- BY PHONE: Call 416 979 6660, ext. 292 to discuss the various options and payment methods.
- BY EMAIL: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the various options and payment methods.