Corporate Leader: $15,000 – $24,999
As a Corporate Leader, your company will enjoy the following privileges:
- 10 corporate membership cards (total): admits 2 visitors per card, and includes free admission to the permanent collection and most special exhibitions
- 75 general admission passes to the AGO’s permanent collection
- 10 complimentary VIP tickets to major AGO exhibitions
- Logo recognition on flat screens located in high-profile areas of the AGO
- Annual Employee Day / Corporate Family Day^
- 1 complimentary venue rental of Baillie Court*
- Invitation to behind-the-scenes event at the AGO
In addition, your company will receive all Corporate Friend, Corporate Advocate and Corporate Benefactor membership privileges:
- Honorary Curators’ Circle membership (the highest category of Individual membership) for a senior executive of your organization
- Access to curatorial expertise for private event
- 1 client event for 15–20 people when Gallery is closed to the public (includes private tour of permanent collection area, security, food and beverage package as provided)**
- 1 customized art tour or interactive experience for up to 25 people during Gallery hours
- 1 customized art tour for up to 15 people during Gallery hours
- Logo recognition on www.ago.net, Corporate Members’ page
- 1 complimentary venue rental of Art Rental + Sales Gallery*
- Discount on booking fee for seminar room in the new Weston Family Learning Centre (WFLC)
- Discount on Individual or Family/Dual AGO memberships when purchasing 5 or more
- Recognition in the AGO’s Annual Report and on Annual Donor Wall
- 10% discount in shopAGO, with special promotions throughout the year
- 10% discount in FRANK Restaurant, caféAGO and the Espresso Bar
- 20% discount on select surcharged exhibitions (online purchase only) as a benefit to extend to employees (AGO will provide special promo code)
- Complimentary coat check
- Exclusive Members-Only access to the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Exclusive use of Art Rental + Sales Gallery
- Invitations to exhibition previews, special events and the annual Corporate Members’ recognition event
- Invitation to Members’ Day Open House
- Discounts on most education programs
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO’s magazine for members, and monthly eNewsletters
- Reciprocal membership to other leading North American art galleries and museums
- Recognition on www.ago.net, Corporate Members’ page
- Certificate or poster acknowledging support
^ Includes: coat check, security and education officers for a maximum of 150 people and discount on permanent collection tickets. Incremental charges may apply e.g. food and beverage packages.
* Event-space fee waived; incremental charges may apply.
** Enhanced food and beverage package subject to incremental charges.
Please note: The value of the benefits offered in the Corporate Membership program prevents the Gallery from issuing charitable tax receipts for the benefits portion of the membership contribution. Most companies, however, can deduct their full contribution as a business expense. The Gallery gratefully accepts donations from corporations wishing to forgo the benefits of the program, or to add to their membership contribution. In these cases, donors are issued tax receipts.
Become a Corporate Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- BY PHONE: Call 416 979 6660, ext. 292 to discuss the various options and payment methods.
- BY EMAIL: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the various options and payment methods.