Overview of Curators' Circle
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Recent acquisitions of new and extraordinary works of art have strengthened the Gallery’s collection, boldly positioning the AGO as an institution of international significance at the heart of Toronto’s cultural life.
The AGO — with its remarkable redesign by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry — is now all the more compelling. Shaping art experiences in innovative and powerful ways, Gehry’s architecture makes surprising connections and offers new insight into art.
Curators’ Circle Gives You a Closer Relationship.
We invite you to be part of Curators’ Circle and enjoy a relationship that will bring new depth to your interest in art. Join other art enthusiasts, collectors and friends of the Gallery at exclusive exhibition previews, tours of the collections, and enlightening talks with artists and curators.
As a member of Curators’ Circle, you will be part of the legacy of patronage that has characterized the Gallery’s growth and artistic life.
Your support makes a difference.
Become a Curators’ Circle Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership online through our secure membership registration page.
- BY PHONE: Call 416 979 6619 to discuss the various options available.
- BY EMAIL: Send us a message at Curators_Circle@ago.net.
- BY FAX: Complete the Curators’ Circle Membership Application Form and fax it to 416 979 6646.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Curators’ Circle Membership Application Form and mail it to:
Curators’ Circle Membership, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 1G4