Requests for Donations
The AGO is often asked to sponsor fundraising events. As a not-for-profit charitable organization, we are not in a position to provide cash donations. However, as active members of the community, we are pleased to provide up to 4 complimentary general admission tickets which can be used as door prizes, raffle prizes or silent auction items for events benefiting charitable organizations and causes.
If you wish to receive complimentary AGO general admission tickets for your fundraising event, please complete and submit the form to provide us with the necessary information we need, such as:
- Your event: date and title of event
- Charitable organization/cause benefitting from the proceeds (including the charitable number if possible)
- Your organization (if you are fundraising for a third party)
- Where the tickets should be sent.
If possible, please include a letter on official letterhead (pdf, Word document or jpeg) that confirms details of the charity's event (near the bottom of the form).
Please submit your completed form at least 6 weeks before the event. Please do not send requests by Canada Post.
An e-mail will be sent to let you know your request has been approved. Tickets will be mailed out at least 2-4 weeks before the event.
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com.
We are unable to donate to:
- Events benefitting for-profit organizations
- Events benefiting an individual or family
- Gifts/rewards for staff or volunteers
- Events where 100% of the proceeds are not benefiting a charity
The AGO only supports organizations that uphold the principles of the Ontario Human Rights Code.
The AGO does not require a tax receipt for these contributions.