Emerging Leader: $750 – $1,499
(exclusive to companies with 50 or fewer employees)
As an Emerging Leader, your organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- 2 corporate membership cards (total): admits 2 visitors per card, includes free admission to the permanent collection and most special exhibitions, and provides the following when you show your card:
- 10% discount at AGO Bistro - the AGO restaurant, caféAGO, Espresso Bar and shopAGO, plus additional seasonal offers
- Complimentary coat check
- Exclusive Members-Only access to the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- 10 general admission passes to the AGO’s permanent collection
- Invitations to exhibition previews, special events and the annual Corporate Members’ recognition event
- Invitation to Members’ Day Open House
- Discounts on most education programs
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO’s magazine for members, and monthly eNewsletters
- Reciprocal membership to other leading North American art galleries and museums
- Recognition on www.ago.net, Corporate Members’ page
- Certificate or poster acknowledging support
Please note: The value of the benefits offered in the Corporate Membership program prevents the Gallery from issuing a charitable tax receipt for the benefits portion of the membership contribution. Most companies, however, can deduct their full contribution as a business expense. The Gallery gratefully accepts donations from corporations wishing to add to their membership contribution. In these cases, donors are issued tax receipts.
Become a Corporate Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- BY PHONE: Call 416 979 6660, ext. 292 to discuss the various options and payment methods.
- BY EMAIL: Send an email to email@example.com to inquire about the various options and payment methods.