Family Day 2014
Family Day Hours
Monday, February 17
Gallery hours: 10 am – 4 pm
Hands-On Centre: 10 am – 4 pm
FRANK Restaurant: 11 am – 3 pm
caféAGO: 10 am – 3:30 pm
Espresso Bar: 10 am – 3:30 pm
Members' Lounge: 11 am – 3:30 pm
shopAGO & shopAGOkids: 10 am – 4 pm
Kids take over for Family Day 2014!
The AGO celebrates Family Day by transforming into the Kids Gallery of Ontario (KGO). Visit the KGO on Monday, February 17, and enjoy a family-friendly, fun-filled creative day. Spend the day exploring the wonderful world of child’s play and imaginative games of all kinds!
- Giant floor games and all-day dance party (11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm)
- Starting point for a Gallery-wide game of Clue
- Visit the brand new Kids' Gallery Just Like Me exhibition
- Family-friendly films in Jackman Hall
WESTON FAMILY LEARNING CENTRE
- Art-making activites
- Meeting point for KGO Gallery Tours
- Built It and Take It Apart Room
- Family yoga (11 am and 1 pm)
- Drop-in playtime for little ones in the Dr. Mariano Elia Hands-On Centre
Save $10 on the AGO Family Pass. For $39 a Family Pass admits two adults and as many as five youths (ages 6 – 17). Children 5 and under are FREE.
To purchase your discounted family pass, please call 416 979 6608.
Food for the whole family!
Enjoy lunch at caféAGO or linger over brunch at FRANK and try the kid-friendly menu. There’s something for everyone!
Bring the experience home with you!
Visit shopAGOkids and save 20% with a purchase of $50 or more.*
*Offer valid on purchase of $50 or more before applicable taxes. No other offers or promotions apply.
shopAGOkids is located next to caféAGO in the lower level of the AGO.
The Art Gallery of Ontario gratefully acknowledges the supporters of AGO Family Programs