Family Membership – $130
A spectacular new building. Powerful new artworks. Exciting new ideas.
There is so much to see and do at the new AGO that you and your family will want to return time and again to reconnect with art, architecture and the city. You'll be inspired from the moment you enter the stunning Frank Gehry-designed building. Featuring the Galleria Italia sculpture promenade, floating spiral staircases and striking, light-filled interiors, the new AGO provides dramatic views of the city and Grange Park, uniting art and architecture in provocative new ways.
Family Membership – $130
- Two membership cards for free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions for the two named adult cardholders and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- 10% discount in FRANK, the AGO restaurant, our café and shop AGO, plus additional seasonal offers
- Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO members’ magazine
- Subscription to the AGO’s monthly enewsletter, What’s On
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events
- Exclusive use of Art Rental + Sales Gallery
- Free coat check
- Advance notice of children's classes and FREE family events
- Private playdate bookings (weekday afternoons only, for a fee) in the Dr. Mariano Elia Hands-On Centre
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- AGO Caregiver Membership Card available for $35. Please visit the Membership Desk on your next visit or call us for more details
There are five easy ways to become a Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership online through our secure membership registration page.
- IN PERSON: Stop by the Membership Desk at the Art Gallery of Ontario and we’ll process your membership package within minutes!
- BY PHONE: Have your credit card ready and call our Membership Office at 416 979 6620, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, to speak to our friendly staff.
- BY FAX: If paying by credit card, complete the Membership Application Form and fax to 416 979 6646. Please allow two weeks for the processing of your new membership.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Membership Application Form and mail it, with your choice of payment to:
MEMBERSHIP OFFICE, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1G4.
- All AGO Membership prices include HST