Fellow Membership – $1,100 to $1,999
A spectacular new building. Powerful new artworks. Exciting new ideas.
There is so much to see and do at the new AGO, that you will return time and again to reconnect with art, architecture and the city.
Join the AGO at the Fellow Membership level, and enjoy our most exclusive benefits for members, including an invitation to a Curators’ Circle event and an invitation for two people to a curatorial talk or lecture.
- Two membership cards for free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions for the two named adult cardholders and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- Invitation for two people to a curatorial talk or lecture
- Invitation to a Curators’ Circle event
- Four guests admitted per membership (includes free coat check for guests)
- Free audio guides, when available
- 10% discount at AGO Bistro - the AGO restaurant, our café and shop AGO, plus additional seasonal offers
- Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO members’ magazine
- Subscription to the AGO’s monthly enewsletter, What’s On
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events
- Free coat check
- Advance notice of children's classes and FREE family events
- Private playdate bookings (weekday afternoons only, for a fee) in the Dr. Mariano Elia Hands-On Centre
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Income tax receipt for maximum allowable portion
- Reciprocal admission at selected North American art museums, including Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago; the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts; and the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo
- AGO Caregiver Membership Card available for $35. Please visit the Membership Desk on your next visit or call us for more details
There are four easy ways to become a Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership through the secure membership registration page.
- IN PERSON: Visit Membership Services at the AGO and your membership package will be processed within minutes.
- BY PHONE: Have your credit card ready and call the Membership Office at 416 979 6620, (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
- BY MAIL: Complete the Membership Application Form and mail it, with your choice of payment to:
MEMBERSHIP OFFICE, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1G4.
All AGO Membership prices include HST