Foundation Associate Membership: $4000 to $7,499
The AGO recognizes the generous support of our Foundation partners by thanking them with valuable services and privileges. As advocates of art, Foundation Associates are entitled to such benefits, including consultations with our curatorial staff and access to the AGO Rental and Sales Gallery.
Foundation Associates are entitled to the following benefits:
- 4 Membership Cards: Admits 2 visitors per card. Includes free admission to the permanent collection and most special exhibitions.
- 25 Complimentary Passes: Valid for general Gallery admission to distribute to your employees, associates, and friends.
- Members' Previews: Invitations to special exhibition previews and events throughout the year.
- AGO Art Sales & Rentals Gallery: Rent art from a selection of hundreds of outstanding original works of art by Canadian contemporary artists. Includes access to our personalized Art Rental consulting service.
- Members' Discounts: 10% off at shopAGO, AGO Bistro, caféAGO, and the Galleria Italia Espresso Bar (discounts exclude alcohol). Complimentary coat check. Exclusive access to the Norma Ridley Members' Lounge. 10% off most Education workshops.
- Reciprocal Benefits: Free admission to several leading art museums across North America.
- Recognition: On the Annual Donor Wall and in the AGO Annual Report, which is distributed to all major donors and posted on the AGO website www.ago.net.
- Art Matters: Subscription to the quarterly Members' newsletter Art Matters and monthly e-newsletter.
- Receipt: Official letter of receipt.