Foundation Benefactor Membership: $7,500 to $14,999
As part of our exclusive group of Foundation donors, Foundation Benefactors receive valuable customized services and privileges, including consultations with our curatorial staff and an individual Curators' Circle membership, which provides an opportunity to learn more about art while sharing the company of other key members of the community.
Foundation Benefactors are entitled to the following benefits:
- 8 Membership Cards: Admits 2 visitors per card. Includes free admission to the permanent collection and most special exhibitions.
- 50 Complimentary Passes: Valid for general Gallery admission to distribute to your employees, associates, and friends.
- Curator's Circle: Foundation's President, Director, or Senior Staff Member will become an Honourary Member of the Curators' Circle Patron's Circle for one year. Established to recognize the generosity of the Gallery's major individual donors, the Curators' Circle organizes private tours of exhibitions, lectures, and an annual dinner for Curators' Circle members only. For more information, please visit: http://www.ago.net/curatorscircle
- Curatorial Consultation: Opportunity to schedule a consultation with a curatorial staff member for advice in developing corporate or individual art collections.
- Members' Previews: Invitations to special exhibition previews and events throughout the year.
- AGO Art Sales & Rentals Gallery: Rent art from a selection of hundreds of outstanding original works of art by Canadian contemporary artists. Includes access to our personalized Art Rental consulting service.
- Members' Discounts: 10% off at shopAGO, AGO Bistro, caféAGO, and the Galleria Italia Espresso Bar (discounts exclude alcohol). Complimentary coat check. Exclusive access to the Norma Ridley Members' Lounge. 10% off most Education workshops.
- Reciprocal Benefits: Free admission to several leading art museums across North America.
- Recognition: On the Annual Donor Wall and in the AGO Annual Report, which is distributed to all major donors and posted on the AGO website www.ago.net.
- Art Matters: Subscription to the quarterly Members' newsletter Art Matters and monthly e-newsletter.
- Receipt: Official letter of receipt.