Foundation Leader Membership: $15,000 +
As a Foundation Leader, you help shape the Gallery’s future. In return, we offer Foundation Leaders premium access to the Gallery, including a special day on which we would be pleased to welcome your guests for a complimentary Gallery visit. The tremendous support of our Foundation Leaders helps to ensure the long-term financial and operational success of the Gallery.
Foundation Leaders are entitled to the following benefits:
- 10 Membership Cards: Admits 2 visitors per card. Includes free admission to the permanent collection and most special exhibitions.
- 75 Complimentary Passes: Valid for general Gallery admission to distribute to your employees, associates, and friends.
- Curator's Circle Membership: Foundation's President, Director, or Senior Staff Member will become an Honorary Member of the Curators' Circle Patron’s Circle for one year. Established to recognize the generosity of the Gallery's major individual donors, the Curators' Circle organizes private tours of exhibitions, lectures, and an annual dinner for Curators’ Circle members only. For more information, please visit: http://www.ago.net/curatorscircle
- Annual Appreciation Day: Once a year, the Gallery would be pleased to designate a special day when your foundation’s associates and guests can enjoy free admission. Includes general Gallery admission and coat check for up to 150 people (does not include surcharge exhibitions).
- Curatorial Consultation: Opportunity to schedule a consultation with a curatorial staff member for advice in developing corporate or individual art collections.
- Members' Previews: Invitations to special exhibition previews and events throughout the year.
- Art Rentals and Sales Gallery: Rent art from a selection of hundreds of outstanding original works of art by Canadian contemporary artists. Includes access to our personalized Art Rental consulting service.
- Members' Discounts: 10% off at shopAGO, FRANK Restaurant, caféAGO, and the Galleria Italia Espresso Bar (discounts exclude alcohol). Complimentary coat check. Exclusive access to the Norma Ridley Members' Lounge. 10% off most Education workshops.
- Reciprocal Benefits: Free admission to several leading art museums across North America.
- Recognition: On the Annual Donor Wall and in the AGO Annual Report, which is distributed to all major donors and posted on the AGO website www.ago.net.
- Art Matters: Subscription to the quarterly Members' newsletter Art Matters and monthly e-newsletter.
- Receipt: Official letter of receipt.