← Back to About the AGO
Jobs and Volunteering
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of the Art Gallery of Ontario. Transformed by internationally celebrated architect Frank Gehry, the AGO is now welcoming the world to an extraordinary new home for extraordinary art. As a new model for art museums, the AGO is becoming the imaginative centre of our city and province, a leading cultural destination and innovative partner in the celebration of art!
Consider the AGO if you are looking for an organization that:
- Celebrates art in all that they do
- Believes the visitor experience is paramount
- Listens and contributes to our communities
- Stands for creativity, innovation and ongoing learning
- Is committed to the highest professional and ethical standards
- Fosters respect and recognition for employees, volunteers, members and donors
If you are creative, innovative and thrive on bringing art and diverse communities together, explore the opportunities available on this website.
Director, Staff and Volunteer Resources
If you are between the ages of 14 and 24, you can be part of a vital force at the AGO. Please visit our youth opportunities page to learn more about the ways in which you can become involved.