How to book your Members Tickets for First Thursdays
NOTE: You must have an active membership to book members' tickets.
Only 19+ can attend First Thursdays.
Booking online is EASY – even if you have signed in before please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.ago.net or www.ago.net/firstthursdays and click on the "Buy Tickets" button.
- Wait a few moments and a small screen will pop up with four options. Click on "AGO Members Click Here".
- Type in your membership number. Then type in your password (password is your last name and your membership number, all lower case, no spaces e.g. smith1234567).
- Click on the Members' tickets and make your selection(s) - Members tickets are $10 in advance, $13 at door, Non-Members are $12 in advance, $15 at door.
- Once you have finished selecting your purchases, proceed to Checkout.
- When you receive the confirmation of your order you must print your ticket(s) by clicking on each "Print ticket" link in the confirmation.
- On the day of your visit, bring your printed e-tickets, along with your membership card and photo ID.
Members do not pay a service fee when booking First Thursdays Members' tickets online; however, when booking non-member tickets online a $2 service fee per ticket applies. Members may also purchase tickets in person at the Membership Desk during Gallery hours. NOTE: You must have an active membership to book Members' tickets. Only members 19+ can attend First Thursdays.