President's Circle – $7,500 to $14,999
We invite you to be part of Curators’ Circle and enjoy a relationship that will bring new depth to your interest in art. Join other art enthusiasts, collectors and friends of the Gallery at exclusive exhibition previews, tours of the collections, and enlightening talks with artists and curators.
As a member of the President’s Circle, you will enjoy the following benefits and privileges:
- Invitation to an event highlighting recent AGO art acquisitions
In addition, members of the President’s Circle receive all privileges of Director’s and Patrons’ levels of membership:
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes event at the AGO
- A private consultation with an AGO curator on building your art collection (upon request)
- Two membership cards granting unlimited admission to the Gallery’s collection and ticketed exhibitions for cardholders and their guests
- Invitations to exclusive Curators’ Circle events such as exhibition previews, tours and talks by curators, art historians, pre-eminent collectors and artists
- Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Complimentary coat check and audio guides for members (when available) and their guests
- Reciprocal admission to selected North American art museums
- Discounts on AGO education programs and Cinematheque Ontario screenings
- 10% discount in shop AGO with additional seasonal offers
- 10% discount in the AGO restaurant and café
- Entertaining privileges in the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO’s members’ magazine
- Exclusive use of the AGO Art Sales & Rentals Gallery
- Acknowledgement in the Annual Report and on the Annual Donor Wall
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Income tax receipt for maximum allowable portion
Note: for information on preferred access to booking the AGO’s Baillie Court, please contact the Curators’ Circle office at 416 979 6619.
Become a Curators’ Circle Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership online through our secure membership registration page.
- BY PHONE: Call 416 979 6619 to discuss the various options available.
- BY EMAIL: Send us a message at Curators_Circle@ago.net.
- BY FAX: Complete the Curators’ Circle Membership Application Form and fax it to 416 979 6646.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Curators’ Circle Membership Application Form and mail it to:
Curators’ Circle Membership, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 1G4