Portfolio Review: Art Meets Fashion
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Some of the best creative talents go the route of applied arts, forging career paths in industries such as fashion, design, animation and illustration. AGO Next members heard from influential members of the creative community who have turned their visual talent into fashionable occupations and artful portfolios: rising fashion star Jeremy Laing and award-winning window designers from Holt Renfrew, Tracey Peters and Susanne Shaw.
Share and Enjoy:
Today, I’m visiting the AGO website to:
- Plan a visit to the AGO (hours, directions, ticket prices)
- See what's on at the AGO (exhibitions, programming)
- Purchase a special exhibition ticket
- Register for a course, event, lecture, or other activity
- Look at job and/or volunteer opportunities
- Research and/or use educational resources
- Plan a visit to one of the food outlets
- Plan a visit to the AGO shop
- Learn more about the AGO (history and/or permanent collection)
Done. Thank you!
We're always looking for ways to improve our site, so we want to know why you're here and how we can help you find the information you need. For specific questions or comments about our website or this survey, please contact us. Thanks for your help!