Student Membership – $45
Now’s the time to be part of the Art Gallery of Ontario.
A spectacular new building. Powerful new artworks. Exciting new ideas.
There is so much to see and do at the new AGO that you will return time and again to reconnect with art, architecture and the city. You’ll be inspired from the moment you enter the stunning Frank Gehry-designed building. Featuring the Galleria Italia sculpture promenade, floating spiral staircases and striking, light-filled interiors, the new AGO provides dramatic views of the city and Grange Park, uniting art and architecture in provocative new ways.
The new AGO offers more viewing space than ever before with110 innovative galleries displaying more than 4,000 works of art. The new galleries will engage everyone from art experts to novices through the use of interactive media, art making activities, feedback stations and discussion forums. Meanwhile, introductory hubs for the Gallery’s core areas – African, Oceanic, Canadian, Contemporary, European, Photography, Prints and Drawings, and Education – will serve to orient members and visitors.
You can experience all of this and more when you become an AGO member.
Student Membership – $45
- Free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions for the cardholder (students require valid ID card)
- 10% discount in AGO Bistro, the AGO restaurant, and at our café and shop AGO, plus additional seasonal offers
- Exclusive use of the Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Subscription to Art Matters, the AGO members’ magazine
- Subscription to the AGO’s monthly enewsletter, What’s On
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events
- Free coat check
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
There are four easy ways to become a Member of the Art Gallery of Ontario
- ONLINE: Click here to purchase your membership online through the secure membership registration page.
- IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Desk at the AGO and your membership package will be processed within minutes.
- BY PHONE: Have your credit card ready and call the Membership Office at 416 979 6620, (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
- BY MAIL: Complete the Membership Application Form and mail it, with your choice of payment to:MEMBERSHIP OFFICE, Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1G4.
All AGO Membership prices include HST