← Back to About the AGO
Baillie Court & Walker Court: Weddings and Social Events
Create timeless memories with the perfect wedding at the spectacular Frank Gehry–designed Art Gallery of Ontario.
Take your vows beneath the dramatic sculptural staircase and 40-foot glass ceilings of historic Walker Court. Then celebrate in Baillie Court, a stunning event space with panoramic views of the city and state-of-the-art technology.
With exquisite cuisine by award-winning executive chef Anne Yarymowich and the expertise of a full-service event team, the Art Gallery of Ontario will ensure that your wedding is an unforgettable experience!
Book your wedding today!
- Weddings from 70 – 300 guests
- Menu tasting for two in Baillie Court
- All day access to the Bridal Suite
- 20’ X 24’ Dance floor
- Exclusive rights to have wedding photos taken within the AGO
- Membership for two to the AGO
- Private viewing of five additional pieces of art work exclusive to Baillie Court
Recent events in Baillie Court
Baillie Court & Jackman Hall: Corporate and Social Events
Baillie Court inspires a full range of corporate and social functions with 7,200 square feet of uninterrupted space and a panoramic view looking south on the city skyline and the CN Tower.
Baillie Court is located on the third floor of the newly constructed south tower and is accessed by three guest elevators. With Douglas fir finished, sound proof and retractable air walls, Baillie Court can be divided into three separate and distinct event spaces. A custom designed ceiling grid houses a range of lighting, sound and other in house features.
- Events for 60 - 450 guests
- Sound proof room capabilities
- Completely private event floor
- Secure elevator access
- Private art gallery tours
- Wireless internet access is available
For information on Jackman Hall click here.
All Revenues Support
Bookings and Reservations
416 979 6634
Frequently Asked Questions
Baillie Court has a venue rental fee of $5,500 (day rates available) and includes:
- Award-winning Executive Chef Anne Yarymowich and culinary team
- Fully licensed facility with in-house beverage services
- Coat-check staff and services
- 60” round banquet tables
- Black banquet chairs
- Teknion leather lounge sofas and chairs
- In-house AV capabilities
- Setup and teardown of your event as per your final floor plan