What to Bring and Wear
Please make sure that you send your child to camp each day with the following:
- A PEANUT/NUT-FREE lunch. While we cannot guarantee a peanut/nut-free camp, as we share public spaces on a daily basis, we make every effort to provide the safest possible environment for all our campers. Please assist us by ensuring that your child’s lunch is entirely peanut/nut-free and that campers do not bring food to share with others. Please note that there are no refrigerators or microwaves available for campers. Similarly, the camp cannot provide cutlery for campers. Please be sure to pack a lunch for your child that does not require any of these items. Campers are NOT allowed to go off site to purchase lunch. If you wish to take your child out for lunch, special arrangements must be made in advance with lead staff. Another option is the camp meal plan - an excellent option for busy parents!
- Sunscreen applied in the morning befoe camp(the camp does not provide or apply sunscreen for campers).
- A refillable water bottle
- Clothes that can get dirty/paint covered!
- Closed-toed shoes
- Hoodie or raincoat if weather suggests. It can be chilly in the air-conditioning too!
- A SMILE!
We strongly recommend that your child not bring a cell phone, money, game or personal listening devices, beloved toys, or anything else valuable to camp. If a phone is necessary, it is expected that it remain off and in a camper’s bag or backpack during the day. Children will NOT be allowed to use phones recreationally during camp. If you need to get a message to your child while they are at camp, please call the Camp Office. We are not responsible for any phones, electronic devices, or any other valuables brought to camp.
Lost and Found
A box of Lost and Found items will be kept in the Camp Office all summer. At the end of each session, Lost and Found items will be set out on the final exhibition afternoon for you to pick up and then tagged and handed over to the main AGO Lost and Found.